+1   -1

User deleted

****ALGEAN HONOR****
    The clan you want it to be!
    Over 220 members!
    ~Requirements~
    None!

About our clan:
    Our clan is a social clan who does any event that people want to do! From bossing and Dungeoneering to group skilling and clan wars! If you want to enjoy talking with a social clan 24/7 with members from all over the world join today! No requirements to join, we have levels 138 to level 3s! We also host drop parties and giveaways, such as free memberships and money! With over 200 people Algean Honor is still growing!!

Want to know more? Then read below!

Sorry about the title, I used unrecognized symbols XD

The benefits:
    -As you can read below, ranks are easy to achieve, but the admin ones do get a bit harder as you go up.
    -There are no mandatory events! If you want to come, good, if you don't, you don't have to.
    -You can swear, as long as it isn't at someone!
    - You can do whatever you want outside the clan chat, except for botting and scamming!
    -You can invite any friend you want without any questions asked! Free recruiting for everyone without any approval!
    -Free membs, giveaways, and drop parties at least once a week and giveaways once a month now!
    -You don't have to check forums! Forums are not mandatory, even though if you do chose to visit them, you will have a much better understanding of what is going on! Offsite and rs forums exist for the users convenience
    -Quest help, training help and more! The only thing we ask though is to not beg, because that is covered with the drop parties and giveaways!

Application form:
    -Your rs name:
    -The way you want to be recruited:
    Pm me or another person in the clan
    join clan as a guest so we can arrange a place to invite you
    Post here with a place and where, we will respond promptly.
    Combat level:
    F2P or P2P?:
    To Join Our Clan Please Message "El Italiano" , "DancergirlB" , "La Cythraul" , "GambleHard" or just join as a guest in our clan chat "Algean Honor".

In this post I will briefly explain the ranks, Events and everything you need to know about the clan.

•=Ranks=•
    Ranks are awarded to players that demonstrate the following
    -Loyalty: loyal to the clan at all times
    -Participative: Coming to all of the events and engaging others to do so.
    -Recruiters: Recruiting clan members is a great way to earn easy rank ups.
    -Respect/Being nice- we look for clan members that respect others and are nice towards them.
    -Helpful- clan members that help others in the clan, or help to make the clan better.
    -Donations- Donating to the clan for Drop Parties is greatly appreciated, but it isn't a requirement.
    It can get you a rank up to general:
    50k- corporal
    150k- sergeant
    300k- Lieutenant
    500k-Captain
    1million- General
    -Social- Clan members that are social and always talk give good indications to become a leader.
    -Effort- Clan members that put in a lot of effort in the clan are rewarded.
    -RS- Clan members that follow RS rules are also appreciated, all, but all rules are enforced in this clan. Also RS knowledge on the game always helps.

•=Rules=•
    -RS Rules- all RS rules apply: Scamming, Botting, Hacking, Impersonating, Selling in real life items will not be tolerated. Depending on the rule broken there will be A) derank B) set rank to recruit C) clan mute D) direct kick.
    -Cussing- the rule on cussing is fairly lenient, we allow it, however we strictly forbid directing an insult at a clan member. Clan fights will not be tolerated and these will result in a clan mute, or a derank.
    -Reporting Rule Breakers- please report all rule breakers to leaders (admin ranked +), the leaders will always know what to do and take the appropriate action.
    -Annoying- No one likes people that are annoying, if a person bothers someone on purpose, he shall be deranked or kicked.
    If there should be any problem, the Leaders and the people involved with have a meeting to decide the fate of this person.
    •=Events=•
    -Voted Events- Please tell a leader what event you like, so we can put it on our schedule and take the clan, such as if you like Clan wars, we will arrange a clan wars for you. All events will be around 8pm central during week days, and 3pm-6pm central during Week-Ends.
    -If you are in a complicated time zone, please arrange with a leader to do events for a convenient time for you and the leader will see if others are in the same position as you are and arrange something.
    -Drop Parties- Drop parties are mostly clan leaders and I generosity towards other clan members. Some members can really use money from these drops and so we like to do them. DONATIONS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED, they help out with your rank and makes everyone in the clan happy. It isn't a requirement, also all donations go directly into drops. Some drop parties will have a buy in (such as a 500k drop party might have a 50k buy in per person), again all donations, even the buy ins are towards drop.
    -Clan Wars- This is an event many like to do, but due to the fact that we have some members that don't come to events, we can't present ourselves with 5 people. The more people in the clan, the more events and bigger events will take place. It would be real nice if we had an event 2-3 times a day to benefit the different time zones and players.
    -Skilling- We all know skilling might be boring, but in groups it is much funner, if you are looking for a companion to dungeoneer with or to woodcut with, please tell a leader or talk in the chat, there might be someone that wants to skill the same thing with you.
    -Questing- Quests are hard and tiring, if you are looking for help, or a companion to be with while questing, please tell a leader or say it in the chat.
    -Recruiting- As said before Recruiting is necessary for a clan, and we would like to make it an event, please help us recruit and recruit with other clan members as an event, helps you, helps us!!!!
    -Money give-away/Memberships give-aways- We like to help our clan members out, so we occasionally give free money or free memberships to the winner. Many prizes are about to come so get ready!!!!
    Please take time to visit our clan page on FaceBook.

-Pking- Some people love to pk, please contact a leader or say in chat so we can set up a pking group!!!
    -Boss Killing- Many p2p members like to go with a group to Bosses, such as Corp beasts, Barrows. Contact a leader or say in chat so we can set up a group for you!!!
    •=need to know=•
    -Forums- Clan forums are great to communicate with us, we post all of the important things here, please check forums everyday/every second day and when a leader asks to do so.
    -FaceBook- As said before we have a FaceBook page, please take the time to "like" it , just search in pages "Algean Honor"
    -Youtube- currently a youtube page is set up, but we need promoting videos, if you would like to help us make one, please send them to us, and also a good rewarding rank will be given to you!! For more info contact me "El Italiano".
    -Ideas- Post any idea you have on the forum (there will be a thread for it) or contact a leader, if we like the idea we will use it and rank you up!!.

•=Jobs within the clan=•
    Currently we are looking to create inside groups for the clan to organize it better. Also here is what the job of ranks are:
    -Owner- The owner will be in charge of the clan and everything that goes on within the clan.
    -Deputy Owners- Deputy Owners help the Owner decide things for the clan, they also partake in all decision for the clan.
    -Overseers- Overseers will also partake in clan decisions, they will be able to do what a deputy owner can.
    -Coordinator/organizer- These will have a bit less power than the previous ranks, but will also be included in the clan and rank people talking with the Owners first. They will not be able to kick.
    -Admins- They will be able to rank and partake in clan decisions.
    -Generals- Generals will help the previous ranks organize clan events.
    -Captains- They will help out with clan events and ideas.
    -Lieutenants to Recruits - they will not have that much power, their main focus should be to rank up.
    ****note- rank ups will be given weekly, check the rank post above in the first post.

*=Expectations=*
    What do we expect from you?
    -loyalty.
    -Respect.
    -Matureness.
    -Companionship/helpful.
    -Follow all clan rules.
    What should you expect from us?
    -Matureness.
    -Respect.
    -Leadership.
    -Clan well-being.
    -Enforcing clan rules.
    -Help you have a great time in RS.

Questions or Comments? Please contact the leaders in game "El Italiano" "Incendi” “DancergirlB” “Rod Poolasky” “Jamdoger10” “Algean Demon” “TheWeedlordx” “yourslayer15” or just visit our chat as a guest, its open to everyone.

•=Events=•
    Monday- Clan Wars/Pking
    Tuesday- Soul Wars/Castle Wars
    Wednesday- Pking
    Thursday- Barbarian assault / Fist of Guthix
    Friday- Drop Party (rank up day)
    Saturday- Bossing / Dungeoneering
    Sunday- Open to any event.
    ***Open for requests and suggestions, as clan grows we will put more events.

Updates-
    If a person in removed or kicked from the clan, he/she cannot receive back any donation that was made, due to the money being probably dropped already, and/or the rank was given out.
    Admins + section-
    rank ups admin and/or over have to be consulted with me first, I shall look into the reasons why you think said person should be ranked up, and take a decision by myself or ask my high ranks.
    Kicking is not allowed unless an emergency. If a person is cussing at you or at another clan member, and doesn't stop, that can be considered an emergency. Other than that please abstain from kicking and consulting me first. This person can be trialed and I being the judge.
    Donations- any donation gotten for drop parties will have to be given to me, or a high rank if I'm not online, a donation kept can result in loss of trust (very very bad).
    Admins + are expected to come to every meeting there is, and to state their opinion on every subject. Furthermore, admins should be able to take forward tasks I assign them ( I wont assign hard stuff, I might need something done once every week or so)
    Consequences can still affect every clan member, including admin + ranks.
    Any miss treatments that are reported shall be looked into by me, and then take a decision on the gravity of the matter.
    Admins should break up any fight in the clan, and show a good example by greeting, helping and being kind to all members at all times (unless a good friend, you can play around with them)

Application form:
    -Your rs name:
    -The way you want to be recruited:
    Pm me or another person in the clan
    join clan as a guest so we can arrange a place to invite you
    Post here with a place and where, we will respond promptly.
    -Combat level:
    -F2P or P2P?:

0 replies since 30/5/2012, 04:32   8 views